Three Bedroom Penthouse Apartment Located in The Tomb of The Kings Area With Title Deeds
Positioned in the prime tourist location; this beautifully presented penthouse is no more than a few minutes walk away to the beaches and the harbour with its lovely sea front promenade.
Offering the highest in specification and finishes, this apartment would be an excellent investment, holiday home or permanent residence.
- Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Three double bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining
- Italian designed kitchen with modern appliances
- Family sized bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Private Parking
- Communal swimming pool
-Total covered area 113 m2
-Total uncovered veranda 160 m2
-Total covered veranda 12 m2
- Spacious balcony with pergola
- Landscaped garden
- 4 minutes to the nearest beach
- 6 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 16 minutes to the nearest golf course
- 23 minutes to Paphos International
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
Paphos is a beautiful coastal city in the southwest of Cyprus and the capital of this district. Paphos is broken down into two parts Kato Paphos (lower) and Pano Paphos (upper). This is a vibrant city full of the hustle and bustle of local life with plenty of restaurants, tavernas, bars and nightlife. Paphos was selected as a European Capital of Culture for 2017 and has undergone an exciting regeneration program. The Old Center of Paphos is visually pleasing with many historic colonial buildings which house the areas government institutions.