Two Bedroom Apartment For Sale Located In Larnaca- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This new iconic residential project is located right across from the New Marina area in the heart of Larnaca. The New Marina - port, as well as the vibrant city center and landmark locations are within a few minutes’ walk. The design and orientation of the building offers residents and visitor’s panoramic sea and city views. The vision of the project is to create environmentally and esthetically sustainable apartments, surrounded by lush green areas with a panoramic sea view. The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments match the needs of anyone looking for a permanent residence, a holiday home or a smart real estate investment.
- 2 Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En suite to master bedroom
- Open Plan Living and Dining area
- Family bathroom
- Provisions for A/C
-External walls with sound and thermal insulation.
- Electrical barriers for main entrance and parking with remote control.
- CCTV covering basements and main entrance.
- Gated community
- Video interphone.
- Terrace 0 - 76 m²
- Covered veranda 19 m²
- Internal covered 82 - 93 m²
- Total covered area 102 - 178m²
- 2 minutes to local amenities
- 2 minutes to nearest beach
- 2 minutes to Larnaca town center
- 20 Larnaca International Airport
- 90 Paphos International Airport
- Suitable For Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency Rating TBC
Larnaca is the home of Cyprus' main International Airport, close to the Salt Lake area, a place where you can watch Swan's and Flamingo's that live in the lake. On its coastal seafront, the café's and restaurants are peaceful. On the edge of Larnaca Bay the palm-lined seafront of Larnaca town bustles with cafes, tavernas, shops and bars. Historic charm is lent to the scene by its fortress castle, now used as the town's summer cultural center. Larnaca is an excellent base from which to get to know the central and eastern section of Cyprus, and its proximity to the International Airport and a number of luxury hotels that have been developed along its beautiful sandy beaches make this a popular holiday choice. Larnaca is the modern gateway to Cyprus, known for such sights as the beautiful St. Lazarus Church and leisurely Palm Tree Promenade