Three Bedroom Villa In Paraklissia, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This complex of 15 exclusive villas is set 50m above sea level offering panoramic views of the cosmopolitan seafront of Amathunta, the picturesque marina of St. Raphael and the city of Limassol. The exclusive villas are characterized by contemporary interior and architecture. A unique character, privileged location, views of the vast blue sea, superior architectural design and innovative technology.
- Open plan living lounge - dining -kitchen area
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Semi basement with gym and sauna
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Covered area: from 309 to 347 m2
- Plot size from 533 to 800 m²
- 2 Minutes to beach
- 2 Minutes to local restaurants
- 10 Minutes to centre of Limassol
- 45 Minutes to - Larnaca International Airport
- 50 Minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.