Three Bedroom Penthouse for sale in Dasoudi, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This fantastic three bedroom modern designed penthouse is ideally situated only 5 minutes from the area of Limassol Marina, Limassol. It's location gives you the opportunity to be close to the action but away from the crowds. The development consists of just 9 two and three bedroom apartments with 2 penthouses located on the top floor. The project is just one block away from the seafront and provides all the benefits of living next to the sea. All the apartments have an unobstructed view of the sea with the beach being only 150 m away.
- 3 Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living - lounge - dining area - kitchen
- Parking space
- Quiet residential area
- Provision for electrical heating
- Provisions for air conditioning
- Private pool
- Covered parking
- Covered veranda 37 m²
- Private roof garden 95 m²
- Covered area 110 m ²
- Walking distance to beach
- Walking distance to local amenities
- 5 Minutes to Limassol Marina
- 45 Minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 50 Minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.