Four Bedroom Detached Villa For Sale In Kissonerga, Cyprus - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Luxury villas offering excellent investment potential as they are located just 3 minutes away from the newly designed Paphos Marina and 10 minutes away from the city centre. The sandy lagoon beach is on the doorstep and allows swimming even during the winter. The villas offer unobstructed views of the Mediterranean Sea and a private infinity swimming pool.
- 4 Double bedrooms with ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- Smaller additional bedroom can be added at an extra cost
- Open plan living - lounge - dining - kitchen areas
- Installation of cabling system for TV, telephone and computer throughout the villa
- Installation of audio/video entry gate unit to building entrance
- Air conditioning split units (cooling/heating) in bedrooms and living/dining areas
- Suspended ceilings
- Bespoke fireplace
- Electric energy saving wall heating units
- Energy saving features offering maximum thermal insulation and sound proofing
- Outdoor shower & toilet
- Provision for BBQ and kitchenette.
- Jacuzzi for roof garden can be added at an extra cost
- Private parking
- Private infinity swimming pool with surrounding patio paved in anti-slip granite tiles, natural stone or synthetic wooden deck
- Internal area - 265 - 277 m²
- Roof garden - 70 - 95 m²
- Plot size - 370 - 670 m²
- Close proximity to a number of private English speaking schools.
- 1 Minute to the nearest beach
- 21 Minutes to the nearest golf course
- 28 Minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency A
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 meters above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, children's playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.