Three Bedroom Penthouse for sale In Neapolis, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This three bedroom luxury penthouse is set in a modern complex located in the heart of the Neapolis district in Limassol, only 400 m.to the beach, with beautiful sea view from upper floors. Close to a wide range of amenities and the bustling city of Limassol. The complex consist of six 2 -bedroom apartments and one 3- bedroom luxury penthouse with private garden and Jacuzzi on the roof. The perfect size of the complex is ideal to provide a high level of privacy and security. The modern and elegant architecture, perfect planning solutions and expensive finishes will pleasantly surprise everybody. The central location of the project in the active part of Limassol will provide easy access to Limassol city, supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, schools and business centres.
- 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En suite to all bedrooms
- Guest W/C
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen
- Luxury kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and doors
- Provision for air conditioning and heating
- Under floor heating
- Top quality finishing and materials: exclusive laminate, marble, aluminium windows
- Security entrance doors
- Allocated parking
- Jacuzzi on the roof garden
- Store room 4 m²
- Common area 22 m²
- Large covered veranda 53 m²
- Uncovered veranda 67 m²
- Roof Garden 70 m²
- Internal area 131 m²
- Un furnished
- 2 minutes walk to the coffee shop
- 3 minutes walk to the school
- 3 minutes walk to green area
- 7 minutes walk to supermarket
- 8 minutes walk to the beach
- 50 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 50 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.