Off Plan Deluxe Three Bedroom Villa located in Kissonerga - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Elegantly designed villas making a statement of taste, quality and style, situated in one of the best locations Paphos can offer. Within walking distance to the new Paphos Marina, this unique front-line plot offers the highest capital appreciation, while the breathtaking Mediterranean sunset view is an invaluable asset itself.
The project comprises of eight luxury villas, each developed on a large plot with excellent specifications and a swimming pool. With all local amenities only a short distance away and each villa boasting the highest standard of comfort and privacy, this is an ideal investment for a permanent residence or short-term holiday rentals with fantastic returns.
- Three double Bedrooms with walk in closets and en-suite facilities
- Open plan living and dining area
- Italian designed kitchen with modern appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors
- Un-covered & covered verandas
- Guest W/C
- Parking space
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- Plot sizes: 380 m² - 880 m²
- Internal covered area: 239 m² - 262 m²
- Roof top garden: 70 m² - 90 m²
- Landscaped gardens
- Security gate entrance
- Optional roof top garden
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 21 minutes to the nearest golf course
- 28 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency A
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 metres above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, childrens’ playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.