Three Bedroom Apartment For Sale in Faneromeni with Title Deeds
*** Price Reduction : was €165.000 ***
This 1st floor apartment (top floor) has been fully renovated to a very high standard January 2020. The main entrance leads into a spacious reception room with a feature log burner this room could become a formal dinning area or large study or office The archway on the left leads you to an open plan lounge dinning area, from there you can then enter the kitchen with separate storage room, also large enough to have a table and chairs.
The archway on the right with sliding doors takes you to the bedrooms and guest WC.
Outside offers two covered balconies to the front and rear of the property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open plan living and dinning area
- Kitchen with ample storage cupboards
- Reception room /study
- Loft access storage
- New tiled floor throughout
- Fully painted internally throughout
- New pipe and plumbing throughout
- New pressurised water system and water tank
- New Fully fitted shower room and guest WC
- New hob , oven work tops, sink
- New air conditioning units to be fitted in all bedrooms and lounge
- Wood burner fire
- Covered area 128 m²
- Balconies 12 m²
- Un furnished
- 5 minutes to local shops and amenities
- 5 minutes to sea and beach
- 10 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 60 minutes to golf course
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Larnaca is the home of Cyprus' main International Airport, close to the Salt Lake area, a place where you can watch Swan's and Flamingo's that live in the lake. On its coastal seafront, the café's and restaurants are peaceful.
On the edge of Larnaca Bay the palm-lined seafront of Larnaca town bustles with cafes, tavernas, shops and bars. Historic charm is lent to the scene by its fortress castle, now used as the town's summer cultural center.
Larnaca is an excellent base from which to get to know the central and eastern section of Cyprus, and its proximity to the International Airport and a number of luxury hotels that have been developed along its beautiful sandy beaches make this a popular holiday choice.
Larnaca is the modern gateway to Cyprus, known for such sights as the beautiful St. Lazarus Church and leisurely Palm Tree Promenade