Contemporary Styled Seven Bedroom Villa in Kissonerga - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Luxury villas offering excellent investment potential as they are located just 3 minutes away from the newly designed Paphos Marina and 10 minutes away from the city center.
Named after the sandy lagoon beach at their doorstep that allows swimming even during the winter, the villas offer unobstructed views of the Mediterranean Sea and a private infinity swimming pool.
- 7 bedrooms with en-suites and built in storage
- Smaller additional bedroom can be added if requested.
- Bright and spacious kitchen & living room areas with suspended ceilings
- Bathrooms finished with high quality marble tiles & suspended ceilings
- High-quality vanity units, sanitary ware, accessories and mixers
- Complete installation of central structure cabling system for TV, telephone and computer throughout the villa
- Installation of audio/video entry gate unit to road entrance with control points inside villa
- Inverter type air-conditioning split units (cooling/heating) in bedrooms and in living/dining areas
- Electric, energy saving, wall heating units
- Bespoke fire-place
- Sensor lights to the covered car parking area and main entrance door
- Private infinity swimming pool with surrounding patio paved in anti-slip granite tiles, natural stone or synthetic wooden deck
- Plot size 560 m2 - 640 m²
- Total covered area 399 m²- 429 m²
- Roof garden 70 m2 - 95 m²
- Outdoor shower & toilet
- Provision for Barbeque and Kitchenette.
- Semi basement area designed according to the client’s specifications to include a wellness room, gym area, cinema area, utility room, bar, wine cellar.
- Jacuzzi for roof garden or bathroom can be added if requested (additional cost)
- Close proximity to a number of private English speaking schools.
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 21 minutes to the nearest golf course
- 28 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 metres above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, childrens’ playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.