Semi-Detached Three Bedroom Townhouse For Sale Located in Geroskipou - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This is an exciting, affordable development of townhouses offering semi-detached properties with two varying property designs. Each property is well designed to suit family living and also ideal investment for holidays or rentals.
- Master bedroom with private balcony, en-suite and walk in closet
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and shared balcony
- Open plan living - lounge - dining - kitchen area
- Family bathroom
- Guest W.C.
- Separate utility room
- Provision for air-conditioning
- Private parking port
- Plots sizes from 180 m² to 281 m²
- Covered areas 156 m²
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 12 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 14 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Geroskipou is a coastal town east of Paphos and is the second largest municipality in the District. This village has a number of characteristics namely its remarkable five-domed Byzantine church of Agia Paraskevi, a folk museum and large traditional square. The area is also known for the production of Turkish Delight or lokum as its known locally. There are plenty of shops, kiosks, restaurants and bars in this village as well as many areas of secluded coastline and is only a short drive from Paphos Town.