Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Townhouse For Sale in Geroskipou, Paphos - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This is an exciting, affordable development of townhouses offering semi-detached properties with two varying property designs. Each property is well designed to suit family living and also ideal investment for holidays or rentals.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, private balcony and en-suite
- 2 Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and shared balcony
- Open plan living - lounge - dining - kitchen area
- Family bathroom
- Guest W.C.
- Provision for air-conditioning
- Private parking port
- Internal area 145 m²
- Uncovered verandas 25 m²
- Covered verandas 11 m²
- Plots sizes 181 - 261 m²
- Close to all local amenities
- 5 Minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 Minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 16 Minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- No VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Geroskipou is a coastal town east of Paphos and is the second largest municipality in the District. This village has a number of characteristics namely its remarkable five-domed Byzantine church of Agia Paraskevi, a folk museum and large traditional square. The area is also known for the production of Turkish Delight or lokum as its known locally. There are plenty of shops, kiosks, restaurants and bars in this village as well as many areas of secluded coastline and is only a short drive from Paphos Town.