Three Bedroom Villa for sale in Ayia Fyla, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
These 3 bedroom villas are located in one of the most attractive areas within Limassol, with mountains views which the residents can enjoy and yet only 4 km from the sea.
- 3 Bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Guest WC
- Open plan living - lounge - dining area - kitchen
- Large private garden
- Quiet residential area
- Parking space for 2 cars 31 m²
- Roof Terrace from 90 to 99 m²
- Covered verandas from 5 to 17 m²
- Covered internal area from 192 to 213 m²
- Plot areas from 307 to 320 m²
- Optional swimming area
- 15 Minute to beach
- 5 Minutes to local amenities
- 45 Minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 50 Minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.