Two Bedroom Apartment For Sale in Potamos Germasogeias, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This two bedroom apartment is situated in the great area of Potamos Germasogeia 14 minutes walking distance to the sea, 10 minutes’ drive east of the town centre and at the same time being within easy access of the highway linking all major towns on the island.
- 2 Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Family bathroom
- Guest W.C.
- Provision for air conditioning
- Electric shutters in bedroom
- Electrical under floor heating
- Provision for satellite antenna
- Entrance phone with color camera
- Security fire proof entrance door
- Solar water system
- Water pressure system
- Communal mature garden
- Electrical entrance gate
- Private road
- Communal playground
- Communal swimming pool
- Covered parking
- Storage for each apartment
- Internal area from 90 to 102 m²
- Covered veranda from 10 to 16 m²
- 5 Minutes to the nearest beach
- 5 Minutes to local amenities
- 45 Minutes to either Larnaca International Airport or Paphos Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency A
Germasogia is considered to be a small east-suburban town with a population of just under 13,500 people. Germasogia is rich with history and culture as it is home to the Museum of Griva Digeni which displays many ancient artefacts as well as predictions of what life was like in the past, through clothing, labour as well as house-life.
It's only a 10 minute car journey from the centre of Limassol and a 20 minute car journey from the Marina, this makes it very easy for people to reach the city if they wish, to enjoy daytime activities such as shopping at My Mall, swimming in the gorgeous turquoise beaches, boat trips, diving, water sports as well as visiting at night for the bustling night-life such as bars and clubs as well as romantic and family-orientated restaurants for a peaceful night out.
It's is an ideal destination as it is slightly outside of the city centre, making it safer. It has a cooler climate and less humidity, although in perfect distance to reach the city by car or through the use of their frequent bus links.