Two Bedroom Luxury Apartment for sale in Germasogeia with Title Deeds
A spacious residential apartment complex with modern contemporary living; giving you the opportunity to be close to the action, yet away from the crowds. Designed and planned to raise the bar for livability in Cyprus’s liveliest city, and with its array of lifestyle conveniences.
- Two bedroom
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Family bathroom
- Large full height windows
- A/C included
- Communal pool surrounded by sun deck with loungers and sunbeds
- Communal gym
- Allocated parking with covered shading material and electronic access
- Veranda 12 m²
- Internal area 100 m²
- 5 Minutes to local amenities
- 10 Minutes to Limassol town centre
- 45 Minutes to Paphos International Airport and Larnaca International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- No VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Germasogia is considered to be a small east-suburban town with a population of just under 13,500 people. Germasogia is rich with history and culture as it is home to the Museum of Griva Digeni which displays many ancient artefacts as well as predictions of what life was like in the past, through clothing, labour as well as house-life. Germasogia is only a 10 minute car journey from the centre of Limassol and a 20 minute car journey from the Marina, this makes it very easy for people to reach the city if they wish, to enjoy daytime activities such as shopping at My Mall, swimming in the gorgeous turquoise beaches, boat trips, diving, water sports as well as visiting at night for the bustling night-life such as bars and clubs as well as romantic and family-orientated restaurants for a peaceful night out.
Germasogia is an ideal destination as it is slightly outside of the city centre making it safer. It has a cooler climate and less humidity, although in perfect distance to reach the city by car or through the use of their frequent bus links.