One Bedroom Apartment for sale in Limassol Town Centre Limassol - Title Deeds Available
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Private veranda
- Communal roof top swimming pool
- Gym facility
- Concierge services
- Property management and housekeeping services
- Covered area - 52 m²
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- Walking distance to all amenities
- 40 minutes to either Larnaca or Paphos International Airports
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Title Deeds
- No VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges .Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.