Two Bedroom Apartment For Sale in Ayia Fyla with Title Deeds
This third floor apartment has been finished to a very high standard throughout. Set in the hillside of Elenis Autonomou, offering amazing views from all of the front facing windows, reaching across Limassol and Episkopi. The large balcony provides plenty of space for alfresco dining.
A great investor opportunity for a yearly rental yield, or suitable both as a home or holiday accommodation.
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Air conditioning throughout
- Private car parking space, one covered space
- Downstairs store room
- Covered area 79 m²
- Balcony 11 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 5 minutes to the nearest shops and local amenities
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach and sea
- 30 minutes to Paphos Airport International Airport
- 30 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Title deeds
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges.Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.