Two Bedroom Apartment for sale In Kato Polemidia, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment is located in Kato Polemidia close to a wide range of amenities such as supermarkets, bakeries, private and public schools and a short drive to the bustling city centre of Limassol and the Limassol Marina. The perfect size of the complex is ideal to provide a high level of privacy and security.
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Guest wc
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen
- Luxury kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and doors
- Provision for air conditioning and heating
- Top quality finishing and materials
- Allocated parking
- Covered balcony from 22 to 31 m²
- Internal area 75 m²
- Un furnished
- 2 minutes walk to the coffee shop
- 3 minutes walk to the school
- 3 minutes walk to green area
- 7 minutes walk to supermarket
- 8 minutes walk to the beach
- 50 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 50 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.