Three Bedroom Detached Villa for sale in Kalogiroi, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Beautiful villa with sea view, located in the Kalogiroi area overlooking the sea. The development offers tranquil views of the south coast to the untouched areas surrounding this splendid village, offering outstanding choice of properties all designed with comfort and luxury in mind. A beautiful 30 to 50 minutes drive through the picturesque villages with their excellent small wineries directing you to the renowned Troodos Ski Resort.
- Open plan living - lounge -dining area - kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Master with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Guest WC
- Air conditioning units in all rooms
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Covered verandas from 54 m²
- Internal covered area 141 m²
- Plot size from 450 m²
- 2 Minutes to local amenities
- 5 Minutes access to highway
- 10 minutes to beach
- 10 Minutes to St. Raphael Marina
- 15 Minutes to Limassol Marina
- 18 Minutes to Limassol Harbour
- 10 minutes to Limassol town centre
- 10 minutes to wineries
- 25 minutes to golf course
- 50 minutes to Paphos international airport
- 50 minutes Larnaca International Airport
- 50 minutes to Troodos Mountains and ski resort
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency A
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges.Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods .Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.