Three Bedroom Villa Located In Agios Athanasios, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
The Villa is located in one of the most prestigious areas in Limassol, and is only a few minutes from the sea and Limassol Town Centre. It has has easy access to both Larnaca and Paphos International airports and the highway network. The villa is surrounded by pedestrian and green areas.
- 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En-suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Guest WC
- Open plan living – dining – kitchen
- Private Pool
- Landscaped areas surrounding the building
- Internal area 505 m²
- Plot 575 m²
- 3 minutes to the nearest beach
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 55 minutes Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency A
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.