Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa in Mesogi - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Set in a tranquil rural location, this well designed project enjoys all the modern infrastructure of an urban development but boasts thousands of square meters of landscaped green areas.
This modern semi-detached villa with 3 double sized bedrooms will suite every taste and budget with stunning views of the surrounding mountains, countryside and sea, yet only a few minutes’ drive to the facilities and amenities accessible in the local area.
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and private veranda
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan living and dining
- Italian designed kitchen with Island
- Modern family sized bathroom
- Guest W/C
- Air conditioning and central heating provisions
- Private parking
- Plot size 300 m2
- Covered area 170 m2
- Covered verandas
- Sea and Mountain Views
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - fast track
- Subject to VAT
- Close proximity to English speaking schools
- 10 minutes to nearest Golf course
- 12 minutes to sea
- 22 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Energy Efficiency A
Mesogi is a small traditional village on the foot of the hills towards Polis, approximately 300 metres above sea level, only a five minute drive from Paphos town, with all it’s amenities and services. For many a visitor Mesogi and Mesa Chorio blend seamlessly into one continuous village divided by the river valley. Mesogi has beautiful panoramic views of Paphos and the surrounding coastline. It is a quaint and sleepy village, with many impressive village houses and winding roads. Scenic beauty abounds. There are numerous cafes and traditional tavernas in the village attracting locals, expatriate community and the tourists. Good food, friendly smiles and plenty of local tipple make for a merry time whether you choose to visit the village for lunch or dinner.