Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment For Sale in Pernera with Title Deeds
This very well presented ground floor apartment located in the popular area of Pernera, is within walking distance to the local bars, shops, restaurants and beautiful golden beaches. Pernera is situated between the tourist resort of Protaras and the more traditional village of Paralimni and just a couple of minutes from the new Paralimni Marina.
Comprising of a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, whilst master has an en -suite facilities and access to the back veranda and a family bathroom with walk in shower.
Outside there is off-road car parking, a front and back verandas with plenty of space to enjoying the long summer nights, which would make this property the perfect family home or holiday rental opportunity.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en -suite facilities and access to back veranda
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas cooker
- Family bathroom with walk in shower
- Air conditioning throughout
- All windows with fitted shutters
- Fitted fly screens
- Ceiling fans
- Extra storage shelving in the hallway
- Off-road car parking
- Outside utility room
- Internal 74 m2
- Front veranda 6 m2
- Rear veranda 15 m2
- Communal Fees - Not Applicable
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- Walking distance to the local shops and amenities
- 60 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Pernera is a smaller tourist area linked by a beachfront walkway to the larger resort of Protaras. Here you will find smaller, secluded beaches including Sirena Bay and Louma Beach (known as the Golden Coast beach due to the hotel located there) and the Protaras Harbour - the site of the new Paralimni Marina. Pernera has several hotels to choose from and an abundance of holiday villas and apartments, making it a popular choice for families looking for a little more independence on their holiday. Many villa and apartment owners live a large part of the year here so there is life in the area all year round. Although considered a quieter resort, Pernera has a variety of gift shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and traditional tavernas to choose from with options to suit all tastes and budgets.