Four Bedroom Luxury Apartment for sale in Germasogeia - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
A first-class building provides the desired comfort and quietness among the city dynamics. It offers a “true sense of place” with comfortable and luxurious living. All units overlook its own private swimming pool where you can unwind in their individual outdoor garden and terrace area complete with sunbeds and enjoy a relaxing break under the sun.
- Four bedrooms
- All en-suites
- Guest WC
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Large full height windows
- VRV air-condition system,
- Provisions for underfloor heating
- Private pool
- Private Garden from 80 to 215 m²
- Covered Veranda from 84 to 104 m²
- Internal area from 200 to 205 m²
- 5 Minutes to local amenities
- 10 Minutes to Limassol town centre
- 45 Minutes to Paphos International Airport and Larnaca International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency B
Germasogia is considered to be a small east-suburban town with a population of just under 13,500 people. Germasogia is rich with history and culture as it is home to the Museum of Griva Digeni which displays many ancient artefacts as well as predictions of what life was like in the past, through clothing, labour as well as house-life. Germasogia is only a 10 minute car journey from the centre of Limassol and a 20 minute car journey from the Marina, this makes it very easy for people to reach the city if they wish, to enjoy daytime activities such as shopping at My Mall, swimming in the gorgeous turquoise beaches, boat trips, diving, water sports as well as visiting at night for the bustling night-life such as bars and clubs as well as romantic and family-orientated restaurants for a peaceful night out.
Germasogia is an ideal destination as it is slightly outside of the city centre, making it safer. It has a cooler climate and less humidity, although in perfect distance to reach the city by car or through the use of their frequent bus links.