Five Bedroom Luxury Villa for sale in Agios Athanasios, Limassol with Title Deeds
Located in a quiet residential location of Agios Athanasios, Limassol, perfect for permanent living. 5 minutes driving from Foley’s School and 3 minutes driving from Grammar School yet, within a short drive of award-winning sandy beaches, close to a plethora of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
- 5 double bedrooms
- Master with double Jacuzzi, walk in shower and walk in closets
- 3 Bedrooms with walk in closets
- 2 large Living room areas with a big traditional marble fireplace
- 2 Dining rooms
- Kitchen with hand crafted solid wood furniture
- Laundry room
- Office with built in Library shelves
- Large playroom/Cinema room
- Large Gym area
- Un- furnished
- Covered garage with a remote control door for 3 cars.
- Private pool
- Property is fully equipped with a state of the art, climate control and alarm system
- Plot area 1100 m²
- Covered area 750 m²
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 45 Minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 50 Minutes Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- No VAT
- Energy Efficiency A
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.