7408m² Plot of Land For Sale in Liopetri with Land Deeds
These two large untouched plots of land are located in Liopetri, just a short distance to the village center with shops, coffee shops and restaurants. The two plots sit side-by-side with main road access to the front of Plot 124. This off plan option will allow the owners to build a nice size family home, with a private BBQ and swimming area, to their own requirements and specifications. The cost for a build, to an energy efficient standard, would be approximately €1200 per m² - Example; a family home of 120m² would cost €144,000.
- Plot size total 7408m² (Plot 124 - 2015m² & Plot 125 - 5393m²)
- Planning zone Ka6 - Residential
- Build density 90%
- Coverage 50%
- Height allowance 10m
- Electricity and water supply accessible
- Main road access
- Building costs of approx €1200 per m²
- 5 minutes to the local shops and amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Subject to VAT
Liopetri is situated at the estuary of the The Liopetri River and is close to the beautiful fishing retreat known as Potamos, which has some great fish restaurants. The village is close to the communities of Frenaros, Sotira, Avgorou & Xylophagou as well as only being a short drive from the coastal resorts and the new Ayia Napa Marina. Liopetri centre has shops, cafes, schools and banks, everything you would need for both permanent living and holiday rentals.