Three Bedroom Apartment for sale in Amathus, Limassol with Title Deeds
- 3 bedrooms
- Master en suite
- Main bathroom and guest WC
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Thermal and isolated windows
- Electrical shutters
- Communal swimming pools with pool bar and children's playground
- Communal gym
- Security and concierge service
- Storage room
- Covered parking
- Covered area 203 m²
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- Walking distance to local amenities
- 40 minutes to either Paphos or Larnaca International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- No VAT
- Energy Efficiency B
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.