Semi-Detached Three Bedroom Villa For Sale Located in Geroskipou - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This is an exciting, affordable development of villa and townhouses offering both detached and semi-detached properties with four varying property designs. Each property is well designed to suit family living and also ideal for investment for holiday or rentals.
- Master bedroom with private balcony, en-suite and walk in closet
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and shared balcony
- Open plan living - lounge - dining - kitchen area
- Separate utility room
- Family bathroom
- Guest W.C.
- Provision for air-conditioning
- Private parking port
- Plots sizes from 229 m²
- Covered areas from 171 m²
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 12 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 14 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Geroskipou is a coastal town east of Paphos and is the second largest municipality in the District. This village has a number of characteristics namely its remarkable five-domed Byzantine church of Agia Paraskevi, a folk museum and large traditional square. The area is also known for the production of Turkish Delight or lokum as its known locally. There are plenty of shops, kiosks, restaurants and bars in this village as well as many areas of secluded coastline and is only a short drive from Paphos Town.