Luxury 4 Bedroom Apartment for sale on Limassol Seafront - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- 4 bedrooms all of which are en-suite and a guest WC
- Open plan lounge area - dining room - kitchen
- Uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean from the spacious veranda
- Landscaped gardens with generous terracing
- State of the art gym and spa facilities including sauna and indoor & outdoor swimming pool
- Round the clock concierge services
- The apartment is within a gated community and parking is provided solely for the use of residents
- Exceptional facilities which include a unique high-end shopping and dining plaza
- Located a few meters from the beach
- Internal covered area from 174 to 178 m²
- Covered veranda from 60 to 63 m²
- Walking distance to local amenities
- 40 minutes to either Larnaca International Airport or Paphos Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency B
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.