Two Bedroom Apartment For Sale in Ayia Fyla
This third floor apartment, set in the hillside of Elenis Autonomou, offers amazing views from all of the front facing windows, reaching across Limassol and Episkopi and out to sea. The large balcony provides plenty of space for alfresco dining.
The apartment was fitted at the time of the build with high end bespoke fittings, which include a built in TV area surrounded by slate tiles, and a real flame open fire underneath. A large tropical fish tank has been built in to the corridor wall. The kitchen has high end units with white sparkle granite, and the bathroom has also been finished with good quality quality fixtures and fittings.
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Granite worktops in the kitchen
- Family bathroom with a double rain shower and a guest WC
- Air conditioning throughout
- Recessed lighting in the living area with colour changing remote LED's
- Chrome plug sockets and light switches
- TV set into a slate wall with a real open fireplace underneath
- 2 private car parking space, one covered space
- Downstairs store room
- Fully furrnished
- Covered area 90 m²
- Balcony 20 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 5 minutes to the nearest shops an local amenities
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 30 minutes to Paphos Airport
- 30 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges.Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.