Three Bedroom Luxury Apartment for sale In The Prestige Area Of Limassol Sea Front - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
These truly spectacular apartments blend the inspirational dream of high-end beachfront living, with the sophistication of urban cool, with astonishing design flair and unsurpassed levels of finish. These are homes to be desired and coveted by many, but loved and lived in by the lucky few.. With the thrill of the city just moments away, you can relax in a beautiful setting just moments away from the beach. The apartment has style and elegance guaranteed.
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en siute
- Open plan living with large lounge - dining area and kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Guest WC
- Sea views
- High standards of quality and design
- Member access to resident-only areas
- 24-hour concierge and security
- Video entrance phone
- Private underground parking
- Communal pool indoor and outdoor
- Gym and Spa
- Tennis courts
- Children's play area
- Landscape gardens
- Un furnished
- Covered Areas from 132 to 134 m²
- Covered Terraces 25 m²
- Beach location
- Walking distance to shops
- Walking distance to restaurants
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 45 Minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency A
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.