Two Bedroom Apartment Located in Mesa Geitonia, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
An address for those who enjoy coastal living, the apartment offers many characteristics of a Mediterranean lifestyle.Situated in one of Limassol’s up-and-coming areas, it is a carefully-configured blend of style, spaciousness and symmetry that reflect the desires of the urban resident.you can relax in a beautiful setting just moments away from the beach.
- A development of only 12 luxury 2-bedroom apartments and a 3-bedroom penthouse
- 2 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en siute
- Open plan living with large lounge - dining area and kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Sea views
- High standards of quality and design
- Communal pool
- Un furnished
- Covered Areas from 87 to 91 m²
- Covered Terraces from 19 to 32 m²
- Common area 15 m²
- Beach location
- Walking distance to shops
- Walking distance to restaurants
- 2 Minutes to Limassol city centre
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 45 Minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.