Three Bedroom Detached Villa for sale In Monagroulli, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Beautiful villas located in picturesque village of Monagroulli, overlooking the sea. The development offers tranquil views of the south coast to the untouched areas surrounding this splendid village, offering outstanding choice of properties all designed with comfort and luxury in mind. A beautiful 30 to 50 minutes drive through the picturesque villages with their excellent small wineries directing you to the renowned Troodos Ski Resort.
- The development has only 20 villas in total with 6 designs to choose from consisting of 2 and 3 bedroom detached villas.
- Open plan living - lounge -dining area - kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Master with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Guest WC
- Air conditioning units in all rooms
- Roof garden
- Private parking
- Wooden pergola
- Private pool
- Covered area from 111 to 140 m²
- Covered verandas from 11 to 17 m²
- Plot size from 391 to 609 m²
- 2 Minutes to local amenities
- 5 Minutes access to highway
- 10 minutes to Governor’s Beach
- 10 Minutes to St. Raphael Marina
- 15 Minutes to Limassol Marina
- 18 Minutes to Limassol Harbour
- 10 minutes to Limassol town centre
- 10 minutes to wineries
- 25 minutes to golf course
- 50 minutes to Paphos international airport
- 50 minutes Larnaca International Airport
- 50 minutes to Troodos Mountains and ski resort
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency C
Monagroulli is a picturesque village found in Limassol District and placed in the East of the town only 15 minutes from its centre. The word monagroulli derives from two words Moni (Monastery) and Agros (field).
It was believed that the area where Monagroulli is now, was one of the best and fertile fields that belonged to the Saint George Alamanos monastery. It was exclusively used by the monks to grow their daily produce.
Monagroulli is a peaceful village with two local cafes, a grocery/supermarket, a cooperative bank, a children’s playground and two playing fields for football and basketball. The village hosts the regional Elementary and kindergarten schools that houses students from three nearby villages. A wedding hall also is found in the Monagroulli area.