Luxury Three Bedroom Villa located in Palodeia, Close to Limassol Town Centre - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Located in the village of Palodeia, in the hills above Limassol. This is a small development of eleven contemporary 3-bedroom villas that offer owners the delights of star-filled night skies and panoramic daytime views. The distinctive modern styling is in keeping with today’s lifestyle.
"Special Offer Price"
- 3 large bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathrooms
- Guest WC
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Kitchen with the finest quality finishes
- Spacious living room with dining area
- Un- furnished
- Private swimming pool
- Large garden
- Covered parking
- Unobstructed views
- Uncovered area from 14 m²
- Covered area from 163 m²
- Plot size from 422 m²
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to either Larnaca or Paphos International Airports
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges .Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.