Two Bedroom Townhouse For Sale Located In Polis - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
A new development with a mixture of 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with natural stonework exterior creating a traditional village feel with character. This development is situated in a superb location on the edge of the Akamas peninsula national park.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Open plan living - lounge - dining - kitchen area
- Family bathroom
- Guest W.C.
- Provisions for A/C
- Allocated parking
- Communal swimming pool
- Covered area from 82.40 m²
- Generous verandas with pergolas
- Well equipped gym and sauna
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 43 minutes to the nearest golf course
- 52 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Subject to VAT
Polis (or Polis Chrysochous) is a small town at the north-west end of the island of Cyprus, at the center of Chrysochous Bay, and on the edge of the Akamas peninsula nature reserve. It is a quiet tourist resort, the inhabitants' income being supplemented by agriculture and fishing. Polis is served by the fishing port of Latchi -an area of attraction all the year round and reputed for its fish taverns, sea-sport facilities and boat cruises along the coastline to the clear turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon - a must for all Polis visitors. However, the great advantage of Polis is its close vicinity to the beautiful Akamas peninsula, a nature reserve area, destined to become a National Park, with its renowned Baths of Aphrodite. Α walk along it’s nature trails accompanied by the panoramic view of the bay of Polis is a popular experience with both locals and tourists.